Welcome to another week of The Wednesday Roundup! We’re so excited to have y’all here and to see what you’ve been working on. Thank you for stopping by and linking up with us this week!
This past week, I introduced my friend Madison as a contributor on the blog again! You can read more about her and her blog over at the Contributor Spotlight. I’m also a little late to the party but I finally got the last week of the July Photo Challenge finished! And now that I am completely obsessed with maps, I finished up a project featuring Travel Inspired Marquee Symbols (my favorite project to date!).
I cannot wait to see what you all have been up to this past week. Let’s get on to the party!
1. (Nut Free) Blueberry Granola Bars by Annie’s Noms
2. Whole Wheat Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakesby Kenarry Ideas for the Home
3. Buffalo Rosemary Chicken Skewers by Culinary Ginger
4. Hello Sunshine String Art by Home.Made.Interest
5. Fresh Raspberry Tart by Pure Grace Farms
6. Pepperoni Pizza Pull Aparts by Cooking with Libby
7. Fitness Tracker Printable from New Mama Diaries
8. DIY Seashell Candle Holder by Cereus Art
Our most clicked post from last week’s party was
from Claire at The Simple, Sweet Life
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up:
‘); // ]]>
‘); // ]]>