Welcome to another week of The Wednesday Roundup! We’re so excited to have y’all here and to see what you’ve been working on. Thank you for stopping by and linking up with us this week!
My in-laws are visiting so I have been very fortunate to have a few of my sponsors guest posting for me this past week! Check out their great posts, and make sure to stop by their blogs to say hello!
To Travel & Beyond: Amsterdam
Macy from To Travel & Beyond is sharing her thoughts on her trip to Amsterdam!
I cannot wait to see what you all have been up to this past week. Let’s get on to the party!
Here are this week’s features:
- Shadow Box Fall Centerpiece by Find it Make it Love it
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes by Sunshine & Hurricanes
- Homemade Puffy Paint by Happy Deal Happy Day
- Chicken Salad with Apple Pico de Gallo by Krystal’s Kitsch
- DIY Kool-Aid Lip Gloss by Living Chic on the Cheap
- Caramel Apple Oatmeal Bars by Annie’s Noms
- Easy DIY Glitter Pumpkins by My Frugal Adventures
- Apple Pear Crumble Pie by Cooking with Libby
Our most clicked post from last week was #55 Perfect Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
from Charlene at My Frugal Adventures
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: