Welcome to another week of The Wednesday Roundup! We’re so excited to have y’all here and to see what you’ve been working on. Thank you for stopping by and linking up with us this week!
It’s my first week back home after all the crazy Disney and Bloggy Boot Camp fun and I am so happy to be in one place for a while. I hope this means I’ll be able to work on some fun posts for y’all now that I’m home, but for now I’ll leave you with a few things I’ve been working on.
DIY Spooky and Sparkly Halloween Wreath
by Alexis at AlexisKrystina.com
I cannot wait to see what you all have been up to this past week. Let’s get on to the party!
Here are this week’s features:
- Burlap & Boo Halloween Wreath by I Put A Bird On It
- Mexican Hot Chocolate With Frozen Whipped Cream by Slap Dash Mom
- How to Make Spiderweb Plates by Play. Party. Pin.
- Homemade Apple Cider Doughnuts by Moms Need to Know
- No Sew Knock Off Pottery Barn Mummy Pillow by Tastefully Frugal
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake Parfait by Hello Little Home
- Halloween Witches Broom Swag Tutorial by The Painted Hinge
- Nutella Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread by Robyn’s View
We had two posts tie for the most clicked this week and it was all about apples for you guys this week!
#35 Apple Cobbler
from Anne at Upstate Ramblings
from Lois at Walking on Sunshine
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: