Welcome to another week of The Wednesday Roundup! We’re so excited to have y’all here and to see what you’ve been working on. Thank you for stopping by and linking up with us this week!
For now though, let’s get on with the fun!
Here’s what I’ve been up to this past week!
Okay, enough about me. I cannot wait to see what you all have been up to this past week. Let’s get on to the party!
Check out this week’s features!
1. Thanksgiving Tablescape – Ella Claire
2. How To Make a 15 Minute Easy Cupcake Bouquet – Must Have Mom!
3. DIY Christmas Sparkle Stars – Ella Claire
4. How I Got All My Christmas Shopping Done At Once – Totally The Bomb
5. Sugar Cookie Bundt Cake – Lemons for Lulu
6. Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken – Chaos Is Bliss
7. Apple & Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls – A Worthy Read
Our most clicked post from last week was #93 Turkey Pretzels!
from Southern Krazed
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife
‘); // ]]>
‘); // ]]>