Welcome to another week of The Wednesday Roundup! We’re so excited to have y’all here and to see what you’ve been working on. Thank you for stopping by and linking up with us this week!
I cannot believe August is already more than halfway over! Where has the Summer gone? I’m actually kind of loving this month, because there was another Community Brew link-up, and I loved writing about Choosing Happiness. I also loved learning a new camera technique and writing about using Creative Blur in landscape photography. The pictures tend to come out super artsy and fun! As always, Disney has been on my mind and I came up with 15 ways to get free stuff while you’re visiting the parks! I mean, who doesn’t like free stuff? This month also brought the opportunity to review a customizable dress from eShakti (I LOVE it!) and participate in a bloggers birthday bash giveaway! But enough about me….
I cannot wait to see what you all have been up to this past week. Let’s get on to the party!
Here are this week’s features:
- 1. Pull Apart Cinnamon Loaf by Memories by the Mile
- 2. Fall Mason Jar Vases by My Anything and Everything
- 3. Paleo Snickerdoodles by Almost Supermom
- 4. Cinnamon Roll Twists by Annie’s Noms
- 5. Revamping my Dress by City of Creative Dreams
- 6. Grilled Filet Mignon with Mint & Parsley by Culinary Ginger
- 7. Free Meal Planning Printables by More Than A Mom of Three
- 8. Baked Apple Cider Doughnuts by The Simple, Sweet Life
Our Most Clicked Post from last week was
from Kristi at Retired by 40
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up:
‘); // ]]>
‘); // ]]>