Welcome to another week of The Wednesday Roundup! We’re so excited to have y’all here and to see what you’ve been working on. Thank you for stopping by and linking up with us this week!
For now though, let’s get on with the fun!
This past week has been insanely busy for me as we prepare for the little man! I got my due date for the c-section and now we’re less than two weeks away, though I was told yesterday by some random woman at Target that I looked ready to pop (haha!). Because I haven’t updated y’all on my pregnancy that much, I decided to share an update with our maternity photos (which we LOVE!). I also have a Disney post on five common mistakes made when planning a vacation and ideas on fun and easy projects your Silhouette!
- Fall Burlap and Lace Wreath by Inspiration for Moms
- Apple Filled Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting by Simplee Thrifty
- Warm Figs with Goat Cheese, Pistachios, & Balsamic Glaze by Culinary Ginger
- Updated Fall Mason Jars by Anything & Everything
- Sweet & Spicy Pulled Pork BBQ Pizza by The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Cheddar Chive Biscuit BLT by Honey & Birch
Our most clicked post from last week was #45
Honey Sesame Chicken
from Debra at Housewife Eclectic
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Christine @ So TIPical Me
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife