18 Creative Christmas Crafts
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Seriously, nothing makes me happier than sitting by the fire with the Christmas tree lit in the background and a mug of hot chocolate in my hands. Actually, the only thing that would make that a perfect evening would be working on a craft project in the midst of it all!
Christmas projects are my favorite kind of projects and today I’ve roundup up 18 of my favorite creative Christmas crafts for you all to drool over!
I love all of these projects because they’re all great for beginner crafters who are just getting their feet wet in the big bad world of DIY. And seriously, how cute would all of this look in a home? I honestly want to make them all!
1. Christmas Card Wreath from All In Good Twine
2. Christmas Puppet Kits from DIY Just Cuz
3. Christmas Stocking Markers from Craftivity Designs
4. Scrap Wood Christmas Tree from At Home with Sweet T
5. DIY Candy Cane Swirl Candles from Mid Michigan Mom
6. Holiday Hostess Gift from To Travel & Beyond
7. Handmade Stamped Wrapping Paper from A House Full of Sunshine
8. Santa Claus Christmas Block from Crafty Wife
9. DIY Festive Holiday Bath Salts from A Simple Grace
10. Hot Glue Gun Glitter Ornaments from the Tiffany Project
11. Christmas Card Memory Tray from Grace Love Life
12. DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub from Wife in Progress
13. DIY Burlap Christmas Tree from Sweet Simple Living
14. DIY Merry & Bright Canvas from Love, Pasta, and a Tool Belt
15. DIY Christmas Pillow from The Deans List Blog
16. Holiday Fruit Refrigerator Jam from Southern Fried Bride
17. Repurposed Christmas Sweater Pillow Cover from Creative Southern Home
18. DIY Washi Christmas Cards from Happily Ever After ETC
Aw, thanks so much for the share. These were really great this year! Thanks for hosting the blog hop!
Thank you so much for hosting! This was my first time participating in a blog hop, and I had so much fun!
These are fantastic little projects. Thank you for hosting and sharing!
I love all of these Christmas crafts! I need to make a few for gifts! Thanks for including mine 🙂