Get your home ready for the season with these DIY Fall Pumpkin Crafts!
I love pretty much every single thing about Fall.
And I am ready to get all of my Fall decor out of the basement and start decorating the house! I don’t know what it is about pulling everything out of storage but it just makes the house feel more warm and cozy than it does the rest of the year.
So bring on all the Fall pumpkin crafts for me to make! I’m ready!
I tend to get overwhelmed with all the seasonal craft ideas on Pinterest. I can never decide what I want to do and what I should do first. There are just too many good ideas!
Personally I love pumpkins so I want to make a ton of pumpkin crafts this year. Glitter pumpkins keep catching my eye and I really want to make a colorful and sparkly bunch for a table centerpiece.
And I also may need to make a few Disney-themed no carve pumpkins.
Want to keep costs down so you can make all of these Fall pumpkin crafts? Keep reading for tips!
Where can you find cheap foam pumpkins?
I buy most of mine from the Dollar Tree. You have to sort through a lot of their pumpkins to find ones that aren’t messed up but they are cheap so I think it’s worth it!
Target had a few Dollar Store ceramic pumpkins last year as well and they were only a few bucks a piece. But you need to get there early in the season to snag some, they went quickly!
If you’re going to paint pumpkins, what type of paint should you use?
If you’re debating whether or not you should use acrylic vs chalk paint, go with chalk paint. It covers whatever you’re painting easier because the paint is thick. So you don’t have to do as many coats!
What if you don’t want to paint pumpkins? What other materials should you have on hand?
- Oracle 651 (permanent vinyl) is always good to have on hand! I love using it to decorate pumpkins.
- I’ve also used flowers from the Dollar Tree like on my Floral Mickey Pumpkins.
- I have never done this before but you could also cut out a stencil with Oramask 813 stencil vinyl and paint/color with sharpies on your pumpkins. This is a GREAT option for anyone who sucks at using the paper stencils that you can find online or in the books you buy at the store. Like ME. I am one of those people…
- Sharpies are also a really fun way to decorate your pumpkins while not making a mess. I probably wouldn’t give a sharpie to my toddler but you could have a craft night with girlfriends and go to town with them!
Choosing which Fall pumpkin crafts to make is going to be hard. There are so many options on Pinterest to choose from that you’ll be busy crafting all season long!
These 50+ diy Fall pumpkin crafts are:
- perfect for both modern and rustic decor,
- easy to make, and
more Fall crafts to try!