Disney Bucket List: 2013
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
To get in the Disney spirit, I thought it would be fun to make a Disney Bucket List and see how many we can knock out on this visit to the parks!
Attend Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party (and dress up!)(we did that here)
- Take a picture with Peter Pan (I seriously can never find him to get a good picture!)
- Achieve Gold level on the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game (without cheating)
- Have professional family photos taken at the Magic Kingdom
- Spend a night in Cinderella’s Castle Suite
- Stay at all the Disney Resorts at least once
- Stay Club Level at all of the Deluxe Resorts (all we have left is the Polynesian and Animal Kingdom Lodge!)
- Buy the Thomas Kinkade ‘Little Mermaid’ and/or ‘Tangled’ painting(s)
- Take a picture of the sun rising over Cinderella’s Castle
- Ring in the new year at Disney World
Take our Christmas Card photo at the parks(we did that here) Ride the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland when it’s decorated for Christmas Attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party(we did that here)
- Eat at Cinderella’s Royal Table
Ride every single version of Star Tours at Hollywood Studios
- Take a picture with Sorcerer Mickey
Ride It’s a Small World at Disneyland when it’s decorated for Christmas
- Take a unique picture of Rapunzel’s Tower
- Get Chris to go on the Tower of Terror
- Take a picture with three Disney villains
Do you have any special things you’d like to do at the Disney Parks? Let me know in the comments section below!
You have a lot to do so get busy…lol
So much to do! haha Can’t wait to get started on it.
I need to make a Disney bucket list! This is a great idea for people who have annual passes and go a lot. Thanks for linking up with Hump Day Happenings!
Thank you for stopping by! I agree, it’s a great idea for AP’s! 🙂 Thanks for the great link party.
I love going to Disney, my first trip was in 1956, I have the most awesome pictures!
I cruise mostly nowadays, and love to blog about my travels. Stop by and take a look!