Keeping on with the Disney bucket list post I had going on earlier this week, I thought it would be fun to write down all the stuff I won’t ever do while at the parks.
- Wear high heels. No matter how cute you think you look, you’ll never want to sacrifice comfort for beauty. Just have fun! Going to Disney isn’t a fashion show.
- Ride the Ferris Wheel at Disney’s California Adventures. I hate ferris wheels.
- Eat a turkey leg. Sorry to those who like them, but I think they look disgusting.
- Ride the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage at Disneyland. Going underwater in that teeny tiny submarine scares the crap out of me.
- Take a newborn to the parks. There won’t be much for the baby to do besides take pictures with the characters and you won’t be able to do much yourself. I think it’s wise to wait until they’re a little older! (I say this now but who knows, I may change my mind on this one in later years)
- Ride the Dinosaur! ride at Animal Kingdom. Chris is anti that ride (I don’t mind it), unless it’s the Indiana Jones version at Disneyland.
- Stand in line for SOARIN’. It’s a fun ride, don’t get me wrong, but I’m not all about that 90+ minute wait. Get a Fastpass if you can!
- Visit the parks during the summer. There is nothing worse than walking outside of your hotel and feeling like your skin is melting off. I love going in the Fall or the Spring. It’s the only way to do Disney!
So, are there any things you would never do at the Disney parks? Or are you willing to try anything when you’re at the happiest place on Earth?