It’s easy to get excited for your next Disney vacation with these Disney World Planner Stickers!
At the end of last year I bought my very first Erin Condren Life Planner, and it’s safe to say that I am in love with it! With all of the doctor and physical therapy appointments our little one has, the planner makes it super easy to keep track of everything. But I don’t want to use it to just keep track of the every day stuff, I want to use my planner for fun stuff too. Like counting down vacations. Which is where these Disney World planner stickers come in!
While we don’t have an official date for our next visit to the house of mouse, Chris and I have been talking about going soon. I’m not going to lie, I miss it. And I really can’t wait to take the little one and experience the parks in a whole new way with him!
Because I’m a planner by nature I’ve been (secretly) planning our next trip. And because I like to get ahead of myself I made these Disney World planner stickers to get me in the travel mood. Not that it takes much to get me excited for Disney!
If you love the stickers just as much as I do, you’re in luck! You can download your own here. (there’s also a Disneyland version if that’s your home park!)
But if you’d rather make your own, you’re in luck again! It’s super easy and I’m going to walk you through it.
To make your Disney World Planner Stickers You’ll Need:
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure page for more information!
I’m going to walk you through how I made the Mickey countdown stickers below…
- First, draw one large circle for the head and two smaller ones for the ears. I moved my ears around a bit until they looked right to me. Once you have them in place select all three circles, right click on them, and click group.
- Add the registration marks to your paper and then replicate your Mickey image so it covers the entire page.
- At this point I added all the numbers to the Mickey heads.
- Next, go into your cut settings and select all of the images on the page. Click cut edge.
- Now you’re ready to print! Send your design to the printer and then grab your Silhouette machine.
- On your Silhouette machine you’ll see three lines to the right of where your blade is, load your paper so that it touches the middle line.
- Now you’re ready to get the perfect kiss cut!
And that’s it! It’s really quite easy, and the more you do it the easier it becomes.