Cut out these gender neutral baby shower gift tags to hand out with party favors! You can use the Silhouette Cameo print and cut feature to cut these gift tags out or use a 2″ circle punch.
Did you know you can use SVG cut files without a Silhouette or Cricut machine?
It works best when you are making simple gift tags or some kind of card, but you do not need to use the print and cut option and can opt for a circle punch or scissors instead.
For these gender neutral baby shower gift tags I pulled out a 2″ circle punch to cut out the tags, and it worked perfectly! No Silhouette machine required!
There have been a lot of complaints about how Print and Cut works with the Silhouette Cameo 4, and sometimes it is just not worth the hassle to troubleshoot it. When that happens, I usually opt for circle punches or scissors to cut out my projects instead.
Print and cut is a great option if you’re trying to cut out dozens of gift tags for a party or other occasion. But if you only need a few then using a circle punch is a great option as well!
Having trouble with print and cut? Learn how to troubleshoot and get your machine cutting these gender neutral gift tags in no time!
Everything you need to make these gender neutral baby shower gift tags:
- Sticker Paper
- Canon Pixma Printer
- 2″ circle punch
- Hole Punch
- Regular Cardstock
- LightGrip Cutting Mat *
- Silhouette Cameo *
You do not need a Silhouette Cameo to cut out these gift tags. You can use a circle punch if you have one instead! We originally were going to do print and cut with our Silhouette but decided to use a 2″ circle punch instead and it worked great!
How to make your own gender neutral baby shower gift tags!
Where can you grab the free svg?
If you are already an email subscriber, you can grab this baby shower gift tag on The Craft Room page! The password is at the bottom of every email we send so you will never need to memorize it! Just put the password in on this page and it’ll take you to all of our free files!
If you are not an email subscriber then you’ll need to sign up for our free email newsletter to gain access to all of our free cut files! We send two weekly emails with new posts, first access to all new cut files, crafty deals in the wild and more!
And if you decide the emails aren’t for you, you can unsubscribe at any time! And don’t worry, you’ll never lose access to our free cut files.
What kind of paper should you use for gift tags?
I used sticker paper so that I can reinforce the back of the sticker with heavy cardstock. Plus, I like putting a bit of color on the back of a gift tag so there’s something other than just a plain white backing.
You can just use regular cardstock for the front and back and use glue to stick them together. No need to get fancy with sticker paper!
Is sticker paper too thick for a circle punch?
No it is not! I was able to cut through mine very easily.
I personally like these types of punches when doing stickers like this because it is easier to see exactly where you’re cutting.
Can you use the Silhouette Cameo to cut out these gift tags?
Yes you can!
You will need to add registration marks to your paper before you print it out so that your machine can read them and cut along the circle lines when you go to cut them out.
You can read more about troubleshooting print and cut here! Scroll to the bottom of the post to get all our troubleshooting tips.
GRAB 18 FREE Baby Shower SVG CUT FILES!
Every month I team up with a group of amazingly talented crafters to bring you a bundle of free svg cut files! This month’s theme was Baby Shower and these files are perfectly adorable for gifts, party favors, decor and more!
- Baby Feet SVG from Persia Lou
- Baby Shower Balloon Card from Crafting Overload
- Mama Said from Studio Xtine
- Oh Boy! from Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Baby Bodysuit Banner from Gina C. Creates
- Milestone Markers from Poofy Cheeks
- Little Nugget Onesie from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Milk Snuggle Nap Repeat from Crafty Life Mom
- Welcome Baby Stork from Liz on Call
- I’m An Answered Prayer from My Designs in the Chaos
- Baby Balloon Card from The Bearded Housewife
- You Are So Loved – Baby Shower Sign from The Walnut Street House
- Baby Shower Bath Bomb Party Favors from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Worth The Wait from Lettered by Stephanie
- Little Sunshine Cupcake Topper from Craftara Creates
- Baby Shower Cake Topper from Spot of Tea Designs
- Gender Neutral Gift Tags from Simply Made Fun
- Donut Sprinkle SVG File from Tried & True Creative
OTHER PAPER CRAFTS TO MAKE!
- How to cut paper with the Silhouette
- How to do print and cut with the Silhouette
- How to make paper bookmarks
- How to use printable htv
- How to make water-resistant stickers