Welcome to another week of The Wednesday Roundup! We’re so excited to have y’all here and to see what you’ve been working on. Thank you for stopping by and linking up with us this week!
I hope that y’all had a nice break last week and were able to enjoy time with your family and friends over the holiday! I am still feeling completely stuffed from all that delicious turkey and stuffing and my heart is so full from the family time I was able to enjoy. I hope that everyone else had a wonderful holiday as well.
Since we took a break last week, here are all of my recent posts to catch up on!
I cannot wait to see what you all have been up to this past week. Let’s get on to the party!
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Honey Wheat Bread by Pin Junkie
- How to Shoot Photos At Night by The Simple, Sweet Life
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn by Cooking With Libby
- Christmas Cookie Decorating Kit by Blooming Homestead
- Cookie Dough Cupcakes by Tackling Life
- 5 Ways to Give Back this Season by Wetherills Say I Do
- Apple Roll-Ups by Typically Simple
- Easy Sew Personalized Christmas Stockings by Fynes Designs
- Heavenly Apple Crisp Recipe by Domestic Mommyhood
- DIY Rustic Wood Table Runner by Blooming Homestead
- Elf On the Shelf Lemon Snap Sugar Cookies by This Mama Loves
- Thanksgiving Place Cards by Typically Simple
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Gorgonzola Salad by Hello Little Home
- DIY Fall Leaves Bowl by Happy Mothering
- Cheesey Potato Soup by Sunshine & Hurricanes
- Teaching Toddlers Thankfulness by Krystal’s Kitsch
We had two posts tie at the last party for most clicked!
#8 JOY Letters
from Marie at Blooming Homestead
from Katie at Boost Your Photography
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up:
‘); // ]]>
‘); // ]]>